Saturday, September 4, 2010

From Sarah H


Sarah Hays

My friend, Sarah is a teacher. Sarah and I have been friends since elementary school, and we grew up in youth group together.  Some of my fondest memories of being Jr. High age involve spending time with Sarah and our other HPCC youth friends (Matt, Meagan, Summer, Jonathan)... playing mud football on Superbowl Sunday, playing laser tag and going to OCC's Get-A-Way, back in the day!  :-)  Sarah sent me this picture of the name tag she made for one of her students... here is what Sarah wrote to me when she sent this picture:

Shey,
I have a Whitney in my 1st hour this year. I make name tags for their desks...here is the one I made for the Whitney I will have, but I must say...I only thought of your Whitney. I will think of her everyday.








Thank-you so much for sending me this picture and letting me know you are thinking of us!! Love you, friend!! 

 You can see the rest of Whitney's Name Gallery pictures by clicking the photo below:


And if you're wondering what's up with this name thing, click HERE.  :-)



1 comment: