Saturday, September 4, 2010

From Shannon M


Whit Lollipops
 My friend, Shannon sent me this great picture for Whitney's name gallery!!  Isn't it just the *sweetest* thing you've ever seen!?  (Haha, pun intended.)  Shannon works at a candy store and had been waiting until they got all the letters she needed to spell Whit's name out in lollipops!!  Thank you so much Shannon!  I LOVE it!  Shannon and I went to the same high school, and she was one of my sister, Megan's best friends.  We got to travel all over Europe together one summer, when she joined us on a Hampton family European vacation extravaganza!  :-)  Thanks again for this picture, Shannon!

 You can see the rest of Whitney's Name Gallery pictures by clicking the photo below:


And if you're wondering what's up with this name thing, click HERE.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment