Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love these Name Photos!

Whitney's first birthday is fast approaching.  (February 11)  I have a couple of "fun" things planned, but I am still working on it... I will share it with you soon!  There is even a way that you can be a part of Whitney's First Birthday Celebration-- no matter where you live in the world!  So stay tuned for that....  :)


Over the past year, many of you have sent me pictures for Whitney's name gallery... and let me just tell you, I LOVE THEM!!!  I treasure each and every one of them, as well as each and every one of you who took the time to snap a picture of our baby girl's name. 


For Whitney's birthday, I would love to get even more name pictures to add to her gallery.  I am hoping to someday put together a book of all the pictures of her name, and the special people who sent them to us.  So, one way that you can join Sean and I in remembering Whitney on her first birthday is to take a picture of her name and send it to me!  My email is:  sheyennew (at) gmail (dot) com.  Here is just a sampling of the beautiful pictures we've received this past year:


NAMES  
 
Whitney's name has been written beaches from North Carolina to Long beach, Egypt to Hawaii, and St. John's to Ocho Rios!
 
NAMES2 
 Her name has been written on flower petals and tree trunks, easter eggs and walls, lollipops and legos.
 
NAMES3 
And you've found her name on souvenier trinkets from all over the place, too... San Francisco, Nashville, Key West and Disneyworld!


You can see the rest of Whitney's Name Gallery pictures by clicking the photo below:




And if you're wondering what's up with this name thing, click HERE.  :-)






1 comment:

  1. Love you and Sean both. So glad you find joy in your remembrance of Whitney and how you let her impact the lives of those around you. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in your lives (and Gianna's!)

    ReplyDelete