Monday, April 4, 2011

Sorry for the MIA...

I am so sorry that I have been MIA lately.  Sean and I have just recently relocated our entire lives due to his layoff last Fall.  We still have not found a job, but are earnestly and fervently seeking where it is that God will have us serving next.  We'd love your prayers on that front!


We are living with Sean's family and it is wonderful.  They are so gracious to open their home to us, especially at such a crazy time.  I have just 5 weeks left (or less) until our rainbow baby, Gianna is supposed to make her debut into this world.  I have such a range of emotions, and to say these past 5 weeks since we've moved have been difficult is the understatement of the Century.  I have been updating about my rainbow pregnancy on our family blog.  If you're interested, you can go and check it out:


Gia Blog Rainbow
But I want to be sure to keep this a safe place for anyone and everyone who make come across Whitney's blog.  That's why I have kept the talk of our Rainbow Babe to a minimum.  Though I know you all are rejoicing with us, I also know how hard it is for a baby loss momma to read about or to see those who are pregnant.  So... anyways, that's my reasoning.  Of course I will still update from time to time about Gia.  But this is Whitney's blog and I really want to keep it about her and her life.  


SO... all that to say, I have a lot to say rolling around in my little brain, I just haven't had the strength or made the time to put it into words.  We miss Whitney now seemingly more than ever.  I wish she were here to be a big sister.  I wish I had gotten to wash clothes for her like I am for Gianna.  We just miss her a whole awful lot.  


I'll update with more later as I can.  I hope you konw that we love you all and are so grateful for all your love and prayers and words of encouragement.  And most of all, we love you for remembering our daughter with us.  


XOXO.



No comments:

Post a Comment