Sunday, May 2, 2010

You Are A Beautiful Mother

Pinkwm 


To all my friends who are a part of this day, I love you.  I'm proud of you.  I am eternally grateful for you.  Though none of us ever wanted to be a part of this "baby loss mamma" club, we are.  And I know the mixed feelings about having a special mother's day all to ourselves.  But we are all still moms.  So much so, we get two days to recognize that.  Maybe an 'extra' Mother's Day is a good thing for us, because all the emotions we encompass couldn't be contained by just one day a year.  You are all beautiful mothers.  I think of your babies, playing with my Whitney... Savannah, Carli, Rachel, Kailee, Samuel, Tyler, Kendall, Alyssa, Elizabeth, Evan, Janie Beth, Pearl, Jamie... and so many others.  I long for the day when we all will have our much yearned-for play dates together in heaven.

   You all are beautiful mothers.



4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Shey, I didn't know today was International Baby loss Mother's Day. I wish I had known. Happy BL Mother's Day to truly one of the most loving, nurturing, and wise mothers I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to you the same! You truly are one of the best mothers on this planet - and if anyone doesn't think so, just wait until you can ask Whitney - I'm SURE she'll vouch for it. You gave her a chance, and that's what matters!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mothers day to you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inspiration to me, Sheyenne! I am so proud to be your friend. You are an amazing mama. Thank you for remembering Savannah in this beautiful post. Love you dearly and imagining our girls playing together.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete