Monday, August 9, 2010

Love, Me

I've been keeping myself purposely preoccupied and busy with lots of little meaningless things... mainly because I don't have the energy to take time and sift through all that's probably going on in my head/heart.   But for now, I'm ok with that... I know a time is going to come, soon, when I'll be ready to face it again.  But not today.  Though just this past weekend I finally got out some of my crafty stuff and was somewhat productive... that felt good.  But I still didn't touch Whitney's memory album.  I have it started, but its still a long way from complete.  In just a few weeks, my  mom is coming to visit!!  I'm so excited to see her again!  And we're going  to get to see my sister and her little girls, too.  I am VERY MUCH looking forward to the next few weeks!

If you get there before I do

Don't give up on me

I'll meet you when my chores are through

I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down

Darling wait and see

And between now and then

Til I see you again

I'll be loving you

Love, Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment