Thursday, October 14, 2010

From Amy F

My friend from High School, Amy, recently sent me a picture for Whitney's name gallery.  



(And I guess your last name isn't "F" anymore... but I can't remember off the top of my head what it is!!! So sorry AmY!)  



She and her hubby recently went to the Tulsa State Fair.  



(And let me just interject here... the Tulsa State Fair is by far one of the greatest fairs in the world.  Like, Chicago World's Fair of 1893 epic.  Ok, maybe not quite that big.  But almost.  Its fabulous.  I've been to many fairs (what can I say, I'm a sucker for fried weird things) and Tulsa is by far one of the greatest.  Rivaled only by NC's State Fair.  Every year when October rolls around, I long to be in Tulsa.  At the fair.  Eating Oklahoma beef sandwiches.  And deep friend oreos.  Ok, moving on.)



Anyways... she saw a booth where someone was carving names into wood, so she looked for our angel's name, and sure enough!  There was a Whitney!  Thank you so much for taking the time out of the fabulous fair to look for our baby's name and sending me this picture!  I love it!!


Amy F


You can see the rest of Whitney's Name Gallery pictures by clicking the photo below:




And if you're wondering what's up with this name thing, click HERE.  :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment