Thursday, October 7, 2010

Walk To Remember, L.A.

Screen shot 2010-10-07 at 7.20.44 PM


I am super excited about this weekend!  On Saturday, I am going down to Long Beach, CA to be a part of the first annual Walk To Remember, L.A.  Many cities all over the country have similar walks during the month of October.  I am so excited to be a part of this one! 


My friend, Cassie, has spent a long time organizing and promoting this event, and I just know it is going to mean a whole lot to everyone who comes!  I am going to be speaking and sharing Whitney's story, as well as walking with all the other moms, dads and friends of angel babies. 


If you are in the L.A. area, we'd love to have you come out to see what its all about!  Here is a link to the website:


Walk To Remember LA


Registration begins at 8 a.m. with the memorial ceremony beginning at 9.  Hope to see you there!  And I can't wait to make some of my dearest "online friends" into "real life" friends!


Wtrla



No comments:

Post a Comment