Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Girls In Galveston

Galveston


I was cleaning out some of my emails today and I found this precious picture for Whitney's name gallery that I never posted.  Its from my bestie, Tracy and her girls.  They spent Thanksgiving in Galveston and she sent me this back in November.  I love how Whitney's name is written in the sand on either side of Emi.  Aside from being my best friend in the whole wide world, we also share a super special bond because we found out we were pregnant on the same day!!!  Me with Whitney and her with sweet Bella.  (Bella's the little one in the pic.)  So Bella will always have a special place in my heart because she reminds me of that awesome day, and helps me to think what Whitney would be like at her age.  Thanks so much BFF... I LYMY!


You can see the rest of Whitney's Name Gallery pictures by clicking the photo below: 



And if you're wondering what's up with this name thing, click HERE.



2 comments:

  1. HI I am a baby loss mamma and found your blog when I was looking for a quote. I also have a reminder baby. My SIL delivered her son yesterday, right now the grief seems overwhelming I am so happy to hear you speak lovingly of Bella. MY Jonathan and her baby would of been a month apart. I don't have time to read right now but I am grabbing your button so I can come back. I look forward to reading. Thanks for writing, it is so helpful to read other mommies that have walked this path and made it through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete