Thursday, June 3, 2010

From Amarillo, TX

My dear friend Marley sent us these pictures (see all four of them in Whit's Name Gallery) for Whitney's name gallery... she is originally from Amarillo, and here is what she wrote in her email:



I tried to think of a good place for Whitney's name- somewhere iconic, and somewhere fun. I was in Amarillo two weeks ago, and went to the Cadillac Ranch- you know, the giant field where the town rich crazy man bought a bunch of Cadillacs and stuck them in the ground. I painted her name on one of them- it's hard to read, since the wind was blowing 40 mph (hey, it was Texas!), but I still hope they make you smile.



It definitely did make me smile!  I love these pictures and think this is absolutely awesome!  Thank you so much, Marley!!




038
 



You can see this picture and others like it in Whitney's Name Gallery... just click the photo below:






No comments:

Post a Comment