Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Stuff...

So I've added some new stuff here on Whit's blog that I thought I'd let y'all know about...

I've added some new blog buttons that link to our photo albums.  They're on the left hand side of the blog, but here they are again (you can click on them to go to the different photo albums, which I've also cleaned up a bit):


Name Gallery buttonBirth PicsMaternity Pics

I've also added a new page at the top called "Resources".  I've chosen to include the resources that I personally used/am using, just because there are SO MANY resources available I didn't really know where to being.  Plus, I don't have personal experience with some of the resources out there, so I only wanted to recommend what I know to be good.  But, each of the websites I list have additional pages FULL of other resources that I am sure are very helpful.  They have some pretty extensive and specific pages of helpful links and information.  So click over to the RESOURCE page and check it out.  And just for fun (because I had a good time making all the pretty buttons) here they are (again, click on them to go to the websites):

Angel Babies Button 
Hinds Hospice button Baby Center Button StringOfPearlsButton 


   
 



1 comment:

  1. Tha you so much for including me in this AND for making such an awesome bloggy button :).

    ReplyDelete