Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pretty Pictures

Whitney Piano


I am missing my girl a lot today.  Missing a lot of the fun things we should have gotten to do, and the fun things we should be doing. 


My dear friend got this beautiful necklace for me a while ago.  Its from a store called “The Vintage Pearl.”  I’ve bought several gifts for people from here and I LOVE every single thing they have!  And their prices are great, too.  I bought my sister this adorable mamma bird necklace, with two little pearls (one representing each of her girls). 


Mamabird


 The Vintage Pearl is opening its first store-front location (as in, not online) and they had a contest for people to submit pictures of their favorite Vintage Pearl jewelry.  So these are a couple of the pictures I took of Whitney’s necklace.  They just kind of make me happy.  J  Oh, and the necklace I have is called “Cup of Love.” 


VP-Whitney1[1]



1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. I will have to check that place out!

    ReplyDelete