Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lotsa Thoughts

I have so many thoughts and emotions swirling around in my head that I found myself playing Plants vs. Zombies today for 3 straight hours.  It was mind-numbingly wonderful.  But even now, as I'm winding down the day, watching my DVR'd "Oprah's Favorite Things" episode, all the thoughts, anxieties, worries, anticipations, de-ja-vu's, and grief are creeping in.


A few months ago, I wasn't even thinking about the impact the holidays would have on my heart... It was still 95 degrees in the middle of October, so I wasn't really thinking Turkey and Santa.  But now I am, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it all.


I have a dozen different streams of thought running through my head right now, each with a blog post that could write itself.... so instead of posting so many different things right now, I"ll post the titles with hopes that maybe someday I'll flesh them out:


1. De Ja Vu From Hell


2. Countdown to D-Day


3. Forgetful on Purpose


4. The Holidays and Loss


And I had about a million more, but Oprah's Fave Things is getting good and I forgot... :)  More later.


 



1 comment:

  1. {*}We have a wonderful customer. They desperately want to know, understand and apply God’s word to their daily lives.

    ReplyDelete