Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank-You

For all that You've done, I will thank You 
Especially the time you gave us with Whitney, and all the lessons we've learned from her 


For all that You're going to do
Like the plans you have for the life of our future little one
For all that You've promised and all that You are
Is all that has carried me through
knowing your goodnesss, love and mercy are never-changing
Jesus, I thank You 


and I thank You
for the friends and family who have stood by our side this past year
thank You Lord
for meeting our every need in our moments of loss
and I thank You
for being the same throughout all our circumstances

thank You Lord
for your sovereignty


Thank You for loving and setting me free
From worrying about our future... it is all in your hands.

Thank You for giving Your life just for me
so we can have the HOPE and PROMISE of Heaven, and holding our little girl again.
How I thank You
for accepting me just as I am, when other people didn't
Jesus, I thank You
that this journey is not over
I gratefully thank You
for the abundant joy that surpasses pain
And I thank You
for the hopes of Heaven!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment