Sunday, October 14, 2012

CYG: Treasured Item

Treasured1
This is the bunny that Sean and I got for Whitney before she was born.  People had told me that I should bring a stuffed animal with me to the hospital when she was born so that I wouldn't have empty arms.  You know, since my baby wouldn't be coming home with me.  We picked this precious bunny out at Anthropologie and have cherished it ever since.  When Whitney was born, we took pictures of Bunny holding her.  When I handed Whitney over, out of my arms for the last time, I clung to this bunny with all my might.  Bunny has snuggled between Sean and me on cold, rainy days when we missed her so much. And now, Gia love this bunny.  She lays on top of it and squeezes with all her might.  I love telling her about her big sister when she does this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment