Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ain't no Superman

Nacho 


Just in case anyone is wondering, we are not super-heroes.  Today sucks.  Last night sucked.  Not very elegant I know, but that's what the heart feels right now.  We are sad and hurting and there is no way around it.  On the positive side, I think I would look better in that outfit.  To really spike hits on this site, I might even put up a picture of my new PJ's after Christmas. 


We know people are praying and I believe that is the only way we get through each day.  I guess I wanted to share my weakness.  Love you all!  Merry Christmas Eve eve!!



4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Adam! (Adam came before Eve) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ++**When poured, the wine is milky and brickish red. Floral and very feminine, it offers a nose of blackberries, lavender, and cassis, with lightly herbal overtones of basil and fresh strawberries. //--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somerset House and for other cultural institutions. It’s ^^*something we’re hearing time and time again from the leading professionals in cultural sponsorship; ::)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres Actually a strip done by pekar on Albert Alyer, and Joe lovano, real interesting, i don't agree with him on ayler though...........

    ReplyDelete