Sunday, April 11, 2010

2 Months...

"To speak the name of the dead is to make them live again."  ~Egyptian Proverb


 Its been 2 months since we held our baby.  We miss her so much.  

Thank you so much to our friends who remembered her today and let us know.  As one of my dear friends put it, there are no sweeter words to a grieving mama than for someone to say "I've really  been missing your daughter."  So thank you to for helping us remember her.  

Whitney's actual due date is Friday.  Its hard to believe... I mean, I should be as big as a house right now, waddling to Babies R Us for last minute must-haves.  I guess it all just goes to show that life goes on.  Our hearts are a lot bigger, and a little heavier, but life goes on.  

“What we have once we never lose.  All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”  Helen Keller



4 comments:

  1. Hey guys I was hoping to talk to you last night at church, but you guys left early. Just wanted to give ya a hug and let you know that you are in our prayers and although we do not see each other much we think of Whitney and remember her. I hope you are both doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I think of Whitney, I think of bright balloons and little toes in soft green grass and beauty unimaginable. I know she waits with joy for you.
    In the meantime, be comforted by the love and appreciation of all whose lives you've already blessed - and encouraged that God has only just begun.
    Much love, my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you miss your sweet Whitney! Friday would have been my due date as well. We have not reached the two month mark yet, but I can not imagine it would be easy. Prayers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and sean are amazing people. i admire your faith and your strength. jake and i will continue to keep you guys in our prayers. happy birthday whitney!! :)

    ReplyDelete