Thursday, April 8, 2010

Name Gallery

Thank you so much to the friends who have sent in pictures for Whitney's name gallery!  They are beautiful and I love them!  Thought I would share the ones I've received so far....



Winstons-Name 

From Mel W.- Taken by a friend of her's who was in Florida for Spring break... thanks for taking the time to think of us and ask your friend to take the picture!  Love it!



P1000130 

A huge thank to Kaylan & Travis for this beautiful Name Art!  It now hangs right in front of our piano in our dining room.  I love it!!  So beautiful!!  Thank you so much!!





Whitney Egg 

Thank-you Keri D. for decorating this egg for us!!  Keri said this was the only egg she decorated at Easter, and she had her brother take this beautiful photograph.  It is so stunning!  Thank you so much for thinking of us and taking time to do this egg/picture.



Thank you so much!  Thank you for taking the time to think of us and to remember Whitney... and for letting us know!  If you want to add to Whitney's name gallery, just email me the photo:
 sheyennewATgmailDOTcom.  I also still use my hotmail address, so if you still have that one, you can email me there, too.   



This week has been tough.  Too many reasons.  Sean's been in Mexico and I need him here with me.  Thankfully, he comes home today.  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, friends.  




You can see these pictures and others like it in Whitney's Name Gallery... just click the photo below:






No comments:

Post a Comment