Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Belated Valentine for my Angel

Vday2011
"I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart.  I am never without it."  E.E. Cummings


Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day.  Our's wasn't much different than any other day, but was filled with love, as always.  :)  I'm working on the RAOK recap, so hang with me... This week has been crazy.  I am in the midst of wrapping up my life in one state and moving it to another.  Thankfully, mom is here to help Sean and I... I have no idea what we would be doing without her help!!  I am so thankful that God knows what we need... and that He is ultimately in control of the governments and principalities of this world.  And He can use the uprising in Egypt to bring mom home to us for a while!  So as we are preparing to leave behind the place we have called home longer than any other place in our married lives, we are getting excited about what will come next.  We just have to get thru the next 9 days first......



No comments:

Post a Comment