Friday, February 11, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

What a great day today was!!!


Sean and I were busy much of the day, running around doing some RAOKs.  We have just sat down this evening to read through the ones that you all have sent us.  Let me just say, the tears have been rolling down my face, and I am so touched by the things you guys did for others today!


I cannot wait to share it all with you!  So stay tuned for the full RAOK Day recap coming later this weekend!  And if you didn't get to do it today, no worries... every day is an opportunity to do something nice and unexpected for someone else!!


Thank you for all your love and prayers today... we have felt them!  And we are so blessed to be loved by so many.  We're sending that love right back at ya!  


Hand1


Hands3


Hand2




3 comments:

  1. Praying you had a beautiful day celebrating!! Well done precious friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know I was going to be able to be in the US for Whitney's ROAK party, so I was pretty excited to participate on this continent! I bought a $31 Quick Trip Gas Card...31 because that is how many weeks Whitney lived before going home to Jesus. And Quick Trip, because that is about Sheyenne's favorite drink stop in Oklahoma and Missouri. I looked everywhere we went yesterday for the right person to give it to. I would say, Lord...is it her? What about that couple? I wound up the end of the day with my card in my purse still. Today, Megan and I went shopping, and again, no one jumped out. But tonight, we had the kindest waitress I have had in a long time. Before we went to dinner, I prayed that I would know WHO to give it to. I was so excited to be able to give it to her. We left it with the tip at the table. That was a lot of fun.
    I also took the time to dead head some flowers in the flower pots outside one of the stores we went in today. I did not even care that people probably thought I was weird. :)

    ReplyDelete