Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 3: Your Rock

Day 3: Who has been your "rock" through this whole experience?


Well, the obvious answer is that God has been the One constant who has kept me going on the rough days.  For some reason, I didnt spend a lot of time being "mad" at him or questioning why bad things happen to good people.  For the most part, I have come to accept in my life that there is sin in the world, and that's why crappy stuff happens, not beause God makes it happen.  So definitely, God has been my Hope in the midst of the darkness. 


That said, He has given me the most amazing life partner who has been my rock by my side through thick and thin- my husband, Sean.  When we were going to all the doctor's appointments and things like that, Sean was always by my side (even at the amnio, which made him more queasy than me!).  He did the unpleasant things like making funeral arrangements and dealing with the cremation.  He filled in the gaps where I couldn't.  He made final decisions when I really just needed him to make a choice.  He loved Whitney by the way he loved me and took care of me when I was carrying her.  I have no idea how I could have walked this journey alone.  He is the only other person on this planet who knows what it felt like to lose Whitney as a daughter, and I am so thankful that he is still with me on this journey called LIFE!


DSC05850



No comments:

Post a Comment