Friday, October 14, 2011

From Erin

A couple of times, I've been blessed to make birth announcements for precious angel babies.  The women, families and babies I've met have touched my heart and changed my life.  As I spent time creating each birth announcement, and perfecting it to the mother's liking, I prayed for their families, the lives they touched.  One person I was blessed to meet through that was a fellow angel mum to Christian, Erin.  She sent me this beautiful picture from a recent trip to Gulf Shores, AL.  I am continually in awe of the amazing people I meet on this journey... a journey I would never have chosen for myself but have been blessed beyond belief beause of it.  Here's the picture she sent:


From Erin Gulf Shores


Beautiful, right?!  Thank you so much, Erin for thinking of me and Whitney Jill.  We will never forget your Christian, either! :)  Love you friend!


You can see the rest of Whitney's Name Gallery pictures by clicking the photo below: 



And if you're wondering what's up with this name thing, click HERE.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment