Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Update

Whitney's blog is now much easier to find.......


www.WhitneyJill.com

Yay!  If you subscribe to this blog in a Google reader (or something like that) it will not change the feed.  Also, if you have the old address bookmarked, it won't change that.  This new website address is just easier to find and tell your friends about.  They both take you to the same place.  :-)  

I'm going to be adding some new pages in the next few days and maybe changing up the graphics a little bit... look back soon to see the updates!  :-)

PS- The happy-go-lucky, people-pleasing caretaker in me feels like apologizing for the gloominess of the blog as of late.  But, since I'm all about keepin' it real, I'll refrain from apologizing and just post a happy picture of bunnies and rainbows and unicorns for an extra sprinkling of happiness.  

Happy2 

 

We love our little girl, and while we miss her so much, it is important for me to just reiterate truly how much JOY she brought to us in her short life... and how much JOY she continues to bring us even now.  So even though a lot of what we've been writing lately is about our grief and the pain we're feeling without her here, every ounce of pain has an equal (or greater) amount of JOY right along with it.  Thanks for sharing in our ups and downs.  



3 comments:

  1. I could have written your last paragraph myself. It is amazing how God works!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean and Sheyenne,
    My name is Megan. I am Sam's mama. Sam had Triploidy and went to heaven just a few days after Whitney Jill, on February 17 (we delivered on the 18th). It's such a rare disorder, I had to contact you--your friend Liz H referred us here.
    I hope you'll stop by my blog, and if you're up for it, contact me. My email is megancelia at hotmail dot com.
    So blessed to read your story. Your daughter is just precious. She was so tiny, SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized Liz is a friend of a friend, so you probably don't know her.
    Anyway, glad I found you! :)

    ReplyDelete