Sunday, December 12, 2010

Body Integration

Reverb 2010- Day 12


December 12 – Body Integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? 


Seriously, come on people... who writes these prompts?  


I would like to say that I ran a marathon this year, or won some mega-award for being the strongest female or something.... well, actually, I take that back.  I really have no desire to run a marathon, and female body buildres kinda freak me out.  


I guess at the risk of sounding redundant, the truest moment where I felt the most "oneness" in my body and mind was in giving birth.  But I kinda already wrote about that on Day Three when I wrote about feeling most alive.  


So... that's all I got for today!



No comments:

Post a Comment