Monday, December 6, 2010

Make

Reverb 2010- Day 6


December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?


Oooh!  This is great!  I just made something tonight and I'd love to share it here on Blogla Land, but its a Christmas gift... so I'll have to wait a bit to post a pic.


I used a lot of pretty scrapbook paper, some glue, ribbon and my Cricut.  :)  I'll post pictures later!


I have a million crafty projects bookmarked on my computer... everything from embellishing a knit sweater to building a Pott*ry Barn daybed knock-off.  But I have yet to really work on one project.  I'd LOVE to set aside more time to work on those crafty things... so maybe next year I'll make crafting a priority.  



No comments:

Post a Comment